TerraColor NextGen Product Specifications
- Source data: Landsat 8 satellite imagery (and now Landsat 9)
- Bands used: Landsat 8/9 bands 4,3,2 (true color) plus band 8 for pan-sharpening
- Imagery date range: 2014-2020 (contact us for details)
- Datum: WGS84
- Map Projection: Geographic (Lat Long) with units of decimal degrees (dd)
- X spatial resolution: 0.0001388 dd (~15 meters at the equator)
- Y spatial resolution: 0.0001388 dd (~15 meters at the equator)
- Positional accuracy: 12 meter circular error, 90% confidence globally
- Imagery extents: Complete global coverage, with lower resolution imagery at the polar caps (85-90 N and S) where Landsat 8 coverage is not available
- Image formats: Uncompressed GeoTIFF RGB, Cloud Optimized GeoTIFF (COG) compressed RGB, or lossless compressed JPEG2000 RGB
With the addition of the new Landsat 9 satellite to complement Landsat 8, we now have access to even more current, high quality imagery. We can refresh areas with brand new Landsat 8/9 imagery, often at no additional fee. Let us know what you need and we can explore the options.
Earthstar Geographics LLC
San Diego, California, USA
Started in 1995, Earthstar Geographics offers a wide range of experience and expertise in satellite remote sensing and related technologies. We are a leading content provider for the global geospatial data market, with an extensive international client base. We are proud to offer reduced pricing to qualified educational and non-profit clients.