TerraColor NextGen Product Specifications
- Source data: Landsat 8 satellite imagery (and now Landsat 9)
- Bands used: Landsat 8/9 bands 4,3,2 (true color) plus band 8 for pan-sharpening
- Imagery date range: 2014-2020 (contact us for details)
- Datum: WGS84
- Map Projection: Geographic (Lat Long) with units of decimal degrees (dd)
- X spatial resolution: 0.0001388 dd (~15 meters at the equator)
- Y spatial resolution: 0.0001388 dd (~15 meters at the equator)
- Positional accuracy: 12 meter circular error, 90% confidence globally
- Imagery extents: Complete global coverage, with lower resolution imagery at the polar caps (85-90 N and S) where Landsat 8 coverage is not available
- Image formats: Uncompressed GeoTIFF RGB, Cloud Optimized GeoTIFF (COG) compressed RGB, or lossless compressed JPEG2000 RGB
With the addition of the new Landsat 9 satellite to complement Landsat 8, we now have access to even more current, high quality imagery. We can refresh areas with brand new Landsat 8/9 imagery, often at no additional fee. Let us know what you need and we can explore the options.
Earthstar Geographics LLC
San Diego, California, USA
Global Satellite Imagery Solutions
Started in 1995, Earthstar Geographics offers a wide range of experience and expertise in satellite remote sensing and related technologies. We are a leading content provider for the global geospatial data market, with an extensive international client base. We are proud to offer reduced pricing to qualified educational and non-profit clients.