Recently released NextGen areas include:
- Contiguous US 48 states (CONUS), Japan, Taiwan
- Libya, Egypt, Israel, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon
- Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan
- Arabian Peninsula (Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain Kuwait, UAE)
- Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti
- North and South Korea
Recently upgraded Global areas include:
- Svalbard, Franz Josef Land and Severnaya Zemlya
- Balleny Islands, South Orkney Islands, and South
Sandwich Islands (Southern Ocean)
- Philippine Islands and Okinawa
TerraColor® Satellite Images of Earth
At Earthstar Geographics, we provide satellite imagery content for a wide variety of industries and applications. We are proud to announce the next generation of our product line - TerraColor NextGen. Along with our flagship TerraColor Global product, we provide affordable, high quality satellite images with seamless global coverage of the earth at 15-meter spatial resolution. Whether you need an image of a large urban area, a province, a country, a continent, or the entire planet, TerraColor is your off-the-shelf solution.
NEW - TerraColor NextGen coverage of the contiguous US 48 states (CONUS) is here!
TerraColor Global Features:
- A complete, integrated globe of data with pole-to-pole coverage, no gaps or holes
- 15-meter spatial resolution (pixel size) is suitable for mapping at scales of 1:60,000 and higher
- Used by most of the world's leading web mapping services
- Detailed mask to remove clouds, ice and image edges from ocean areas for a "clean" look
- Options to fill ocean areas with blue water fill or bathymetric shaded relief fill
- Extensive upgrades to reduce clouds, and very high quality imagery of many remote areas
- Arctic Ocean and Antarctica imagery in map projections optimized for polar areas
- Dominantly year 1999-2003 imagery with some areas of newer data
- See the latest version of TerraColor Global on Bing Maps!
TerraColor NextGen Features:
- New Landsat 8 satellite imagery (2013-2015) of selected areas of the world
- 100% true color, pan-sharpened 15-meter imagery
- Seamless mosaics available by country or region
- Optional resolution enhancement to add clarity to smaller scale features
- New areas produced quarterly, most according to client requests
Our clients use TerraColor imagery for a wide range of applications, including web-based mapping, GPS tracking, scientific research, natural resource exploration, military/defense logistics, flight simulation, 3-D visualization, television, print and film images, and many others. Using our specialized processing techniques, we have created some of the world's best images of remote areas (such as polar islands) and cloud-plagued areas (such as equatorial countries). We build custom mosaics to order using any Landsat 8 band combination, and we offer reduced pricing to non-profit and educational clients.